Friday, November 29, 2013

On my Santa wish list....the gelli plate.



Today I thought I'd share this video with you.  It's on my Santa list!  But what size to get?!
Doesn't it look like "much fun!"
I've always admired those crafty ones amongst us who do a lot of the altered art journaling pages.  It always looks so complicated. 
I've had a go layering on paper one stage at a time and it can take ages. This little bit of kits takes all the effort out and looks like fun in the bargain. 
I even think the kids would enjoy this.

What's on today's agenda....I'm wallpapering again this morning and then I have a couple of birthday cards to make. 
Busy with other things today.
Then this weekend I have a busy dine in Saturday at work followed by our Christmas crafty get together on Sunday.  I'm hoping to get the bulk of my Christmas cards made up as I've got extra hours in work every week from now till after the festive season.....the countdown commences.
Have a super weekend and I shall be back next week with more crafty fun!

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika, the Gelli plate does look fun and I love the way you can make your own backgrounds, but for me I just wonder would it be something bought and seldom used, like I've done so many times in my short crafting life, but who knows.

Well, we have the M&S meal deal on the Chinese tonight for dinner, and the oven is now on.
Have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika,
Have seen the Gelli plates, watched a couple of demos but I am still not convinced I NEED it, jury's out on this at the moment .
Did the food shopping, fridge full again for another couple of days.
Had to pop in to visit the boys they are off school till Tuesday and Thomas is sick..........what a bummer!!
When he is ill he always wants his Grandpa to come sit with him, so that's what John did this afternoon.
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Shazza said...

not got one but seen Barbara Grey using one a lot!! Enjoy your weekend, I have still only made 1 card. Wish I could come on Sunday and get a load made but alas no - be at the school from half 8 tomorrow so will be like living dead by Sunday after the week I've had :-(
xx