Monday, October 08, 2012

And it's not a Christmas card!

I was recently asked by a very wise man I know to make him a card for a friend with a Buddhist saying on the front. 
Here is what I came up with....


Very wise words indeed.

I have used the butterfly die from SU together with Spellbinder dies Classic circles and Grand Scalloped circle, M-Bossibilities folder Elegance with pearls, ribbon and embellishments from my stash.

The phrase is about being yourself and not worrying about trying to be perfect, everyone is an individual and different....embrace it.  It is always easy to judge others without truly knowing them.
Or as he would say to me "Just be!"

Another later post today as I have been out to fill my cupboards with lots of food.  I can tell there is another mouth to feed!
I'm away now to do a little boring housework but hoping to get back to my craft room later.
More from me tomorrow.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning card Erika, and that is a very wise saying.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and sentiment.xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Another stunner lovely lady!! Love this and butterflies squeal!! :O) Me likey me butterflies I do!

Its like old mother hubbard here at hospital tomorrow so will do a big shop when of the island!

ali x

mixamatoasties said...

Wise words!

Susan x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Erika, very elegant. Love that saying, very wise..

Kat xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card!, I love the sentiment and how true "JUst be", Love it, kate x