Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Teachers gifts.

Today I thought I'd share the finished teachers gifts I made this year.  If you follow my blog you will have seen a sneak preview of these canvasses on a What's on your work desk Wednesday if not here it is completed.


These canvasses are from my local craft shop and are 6" in size.  I have painted the frame white then sanded and added Distress ink Vintage photo to give a shabby effect, the canvas is Distress stain Fired brick.  The gingham paper is from Kanban and the apple is a Sizzix die.  "Teachers cannot live by apples alone!" was printed on my computer.  These little frames went together with a bottle of wine and tag saying "Grapes help too!"

I have it on good authority from teacher I know that wine is a firm favourite over smellies and candles and a fine start to the school holidays! 

No comments: