Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Happy Diamond Jubilee

Today's the day!
Happy Diamond Jubilee to the Queen.
If you were not aware of this occasion where have you been the last couple of weeks?!


This poster can be found here. 

Time for tea and cakes!  Like I ever need an excuse!
Are you dressing in red, white and blue and ready for the days activities?  If so have a good one.

I didn't have anything done in red, white and blue as I have been having far too much fun out and about at picnics and parties this weekend.  Well it would be rude not too!
I thought I'd share this wee box instead as it does covers two of the above colours.


For this box I have used Spellbinder Square Bracket edged box die together with Shapeabilities dies Spiral blossoms 1 and foliage.  The paper is by MME 6" pad Honey cake, bling from my stash.
A quick and easy gift box. 

That's all for me today have a good one and I'll be back tomorrow with WOYWW.

1 comment:

Lau W said...

So lovely box, love red and white together ! Your flower is wonderful !
Have a nice day !
xxx