Saturday, June 16, 2012

Demo day is here so here's what I am up to.

Today I shall mostly be demonstrating at Creative Flourish in Oldmeldrum and this is what I shall be up to.


This spellbinder card is made using dies;   Nestabilities Fleur de lis squares, Labels Twenty four, Labels Twenty five and Shapeabilities Fancy tags two.  The sentiment are from Hero Arts "Very Special" and "Anytime messages."  The bling is from my stash.

Hopefully it will be a busy day I will give you all the news tomorrow.  It only remains for me to say have a great weekend, it looks like more rain is forecast so you know what that means......more time to craft!

Have a good one.  x 

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's lovely! Hope you've had a fabby day :)

Susan x

Shazza said...

very striking x

Janice said...

Lovely to meet you yesterday Erica, and to see all your beautiful cards. Jx

scrappymo! said...

This card is so elegant. What a great use of those dies!