Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stamping part 3 Distressed is the word.

Hi folks and the weekend is here, whoop, whoop and no work for me today.  I thought I'd share a wee bit more stamping using my Distress markers direct to the stamp.  Did I mention that this is my favourite technique with the new Distress markers?


For this card I have used stamps by Paula Pascual Punchable tags together with Distress markers Walnut stain, Peeled paint and Broken china.  I have used Spellbinder Nestabilities Petite ovals small and Edgeabilities Classic triple scallop together with paper from American craft and bling from my stash.

I love these tags, they're so much fun to play with and there is also an EK success punch to match but I cut by hand.  The beauty of using the Distress markers is that you have direct control over where you place the colour and the pens do not get contaminated if touching, a quick breath over the stamp and you are ready to go. 

I don't know what is planned for today...a bit of baking for tomorrow's crop and a BBQ my boys are attending, a bit of housework and maybe some crafting.  Let's just see what the day brings!

No comments: