Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A "Spell" in Inverness

Back to samples today and another easel card.
This one is a 5" square.


I have used;
Spellbinder Shapeabilities Lace Doily Motifs, Ironwork Motifs and Layered Poinsettia,
with Nestabilities Classic round and Classic round scalloped.
AC textured black and white card stock plus K & Company Winter Wonderland.
Bling by Zva Creative.
Stamp sentiment by PI Paula Pascual PA Essential Christmas.

The card shape is 10 x 5" folded at 5 plus 7 1/2" then a 5" square added on top. 
(Basic easel style card).
I love the contrast of the red with the black and white on this card plus there is plenty of space on the bottom to add your personal message.
Today I shall mostly be making something most men think all women buy lots of....?!
That must be none crafting women cause it ain't me...
give me paper any day of the week!

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is stunning a perfect creation hugs pops x x x

Juls said...

another stylish card, love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a gorgeous card jumps right out at you . So stylish and dynamic and I love it.

Marie