Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm seeing double!

Today for those of you who topped up on your Spellbinder dies whilst in Glasgow yesterday 
I have a double whammy for you.
There is method in my madness, honest.
I have shown you in previous cards different variations of snowflake dies but with this one I wanted
to show you the positive and negative both together on the same card.


I have used;
AC textured card and K & Company Winter Wonderland.
Spellbinder shapeabilities 2011 Snowflake Pendant, Create a flake 3 and
Ironworks Motifs.
Nestabilities Fleurs De Lis Square, Classic scalloped circles and Classic circles.
Sentiment by PI Lindsay Mason Grrrreat Christmas words.
Bling by K & Company.
Glitter by stickles Diamond.

This card is a 10" square which is folded down the centre on the horizonal line.
On the centre vertical line it is cut to the centre point only.
These two squares are then folded on the diagonal just like a twisted easel card with a 5" square added.
The snowflake on the left is a layered 2011 pendant with added glitter and blind.
On the right I have cut the larger of the 2011 snowflake die out of the background K & Company papers then layered Create a flake 3 inside, glittered and blinged.
I think it is a good way to show the different effects of using the dies together......
.....but what do you think?!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Erika....stunning!!

Fi
x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning hugs pops x

mixamatoasties said...

Wow! That is fab!

Susan x