Friday, October 21, 2011

The finale

So today I have the last card from the Elgin demo and we start on Inverness tomorrow.
With this card just a change of sentiment and the embossed background would create a card for any occasion.
I have used;
Spellbinder dies; Nestabilites Beaded Ovals,
Shapeabilities Create a flake 3, Ironwork Motifs and Fancy tags 2.
AC textured card stock, cream card and MME Loss and Found Union Square.
Sentiment stamp by PI.
Distress ink Vintage photo, pearl by Zva Creative and black seam binding from stash.

The Create a flake 3 dies have been embossed on the cream card to create a background design,
the beaded ovals distressed with ink whilst still in the die
as has fancy tags 2.

I can't believe that is us coming to the end of the school tattie holidays here in Scotland.
I feel as if we have done very little with hubby settling in to his new job
and my eldest just wanting to be here "hanging out" with his mates.
I always have great intentions come holiday time but my two just want to be out and about with friends.
Or playing with Mr XBox.
Still on the up side it does give me time to craft!

5 comments:

Juls said...

Hi Erika,

i am still playing catch up in blogland at the mo, I have enjoyed checking out all that I missed whilst on my hols, Love all your gorgeous elegant and stylish cards! Hugs Juls

Liz Miller said...

It amazes me what you create by combing the dies and techniques. I loved seeing your samples in Aberdeen and Elgin and look forward to seeing what your demos from Inverness are.
Liz x
PS have got the Ironworks Motifs on my wishlist now.

Anonymous said...

This is simply stunning Erika, love it

Alison x

ForgedinPaper said...

Fab samples Erika you have been playing a stormer. Did you find the felt and finish your project?

Wiccababe said...

absolutely stunning - you totally inspire me when it comes to the spellbinders dies
Debz
xx