Friday, September 03, 2010

So my crafting friends this week I have been getting ready for a demo at Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin tomorrow.  All done now and ready to go.  Looking forwards to it.  If you live locally and are at a loose end tomorrow come and visit....we're doing CHRISTMAS!!
The shop has some great deals tomorrow including a fabulous kit from Kay and Co which will have you sorted for Christmas, with cards, toppers, paper, boxes, glitter, rub-ons....oh the list goes on! 
It is a limited offer so get it whilst it's hot!!

I also got a super surprise parcel today from the states.  I recently joined a group on Facebook that follows Epiphany Crafts....there was a prize draw for everyone who did...and guess what ....I won.  I can't believe it.  You should see what I have won, can't wait to open and have a play with it:


Isn't it fantastic!  I keep having to pinch myself.
To all the guys over at Epiphany Crafts thank you so much for your generosity.  :)  Made my day!  :)


1 comment:

ForgedinPaper said...

Oh that was quick. Stash in the mail is always a nice surprise.