Tuesday, September 07, 2010


Another day and another card...again using the Nitwit range.  The background is AC textured red card then strips of Joyful hearts plaid and holly.  The strip along the bottom is Joyful hearts "hearts" finished using the Martha Stewart punch lace heart and the greeting is a K & Company rub on.  The Snowman is from the Joyful Hearts decoupage sheet as is the snowflake.  I have finished with some Christmas gems again from K & Company a wee bit of Rangers distress ink Vintage Photo and my black journalling pen.


For the above card I have combined the Nitwit range with the range of goodies from the Special value K & Company Christmas pack.  I have put two of the cards together to start again with adding Joyful hearts papers plaid and holly.  The plaid having been edged with Martha Stewart punch lace.  The JH pink spots paper has been cut using my scalloped circles nestabilities and the Ho, ho, ho chipboard shapes are from the K & Company pack.  The stamped images are the Nitwits Deer friends range including the "Merry Christmas" and have been coloured using my copics pens finished with glitter and Ranger Glossy accents.  I love the simplicity of this card and the stamped images are so cute.
When it comes to making Christmas cards I think it is fair to say when you've got so many to make it is always nice to have a couple of quick and easy cards up our sleeves.

Anyway that's all from me for today, I'm away to crack on with some more crafting, just found out it is a crafty friends birthday today.....you kept that quiet....you know who you are!!!  
When you made me such a beautiful card for my birthday too.  Very naughty!
 

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Love the cards Erika...whose birthday is it and should I have made them a card too...xx

Sarah said...

Well, when you get to a certain age, you don't like to advertise ;)