Tuesday, September 28, 2010



Morning....and another Gorjuss girl this time Little Star, and what could go better with her than the Star Spellbinder Nestabilities?!
For this easel card I have used white and green AC textured card together with Best Creation Inc 12" Christmas paper.  I have also used my Martha Stewart edger punch doily lace and white satin ribbon.  I have sanded some edges added a bit of bling and the "Christmas Cheer" words from PI Christmas Cheer stamps, then finally edged with black marker pen.


The next couple of cards are using PI stamps Christmas Santa Paws.  The above card is again using AC textured card in white and red.  The 12" paper is from Best Creations Inc Merry & Bright Mb multi strip.  I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities label 8 to mat and layer, copic's to colour and Ranger gloss accents.  Red eyelets and gold split rings have been used to make the sign, from the stamp set also.  Finally I have again used black marker pen to highlight.



The above dog.....in his "dog house" is from the same stamp set as is the greeting but this time the card stock is "Holly" from the Papeterie, which I was asked to incorporate into my demonstration.  I have also used red and green card stock from AC, the red had been made into a roof using Martha Stewart edge punch new scallop and glittered with MS gingerbread glitter set.  The green at the base has just been folders, which seems to be quite popular just now.
The wee dog is coloured again with copic's, and glitter and glossy accents have also been added....finally you've guessed it I have highlighted with black ink.

So guys that's it for another day....off now to get ready for my upcoming demo in Elgin.

1 comment:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

So many beautiful cards. I love your Gorjuss girl..great colour combo and I juts love the dog house shaped card!
So sweet! Great day for crafting eh?? Horrid day with us!