Sunday, September 05, 2010

So ladies fancy some Christmas crackers? 
For this I have used a template from Waltzing Mouse, isn't it fab and thanks very much to the guys over there for letting me use a couple of templates for my demo.
The papers I have used are from the Nitwit range Joyful hearts blue swirls....which I love.  I have used my round Spellbinder Nestabilities with Joyful hearts pink dots and then topped with the snowflakes from the Joyful hearts decoupage sheets and K & Company Christmas cheer adhesive gems.  I have also made a tag from another snowflake and attached to the cracker with red gingham ribbon from my stash. 
These would make great gifts at Christmas you could get small gifts inside but even better some chocolate! 
I'd have to pack them quick or I'd be doing "one for me one for the cracker!"
I will certainly making some more of these this Christmas.


This Gingerbread house is also from Waltzing Mouse.  You should check out their stamps too.  They have a whole range that are compatible with Spellbinder Nestabilities and trust me when I say.....it will be hard to pick your favourites.  It is a fab site with lots of lovely ideas...I have a parcel on route as we speak....I could not resist!!  :)
Anyway back to the papers, again I have used the Nitwit range but this time Deer friends Poinsettia and Diamond Red papers.  I have added some fine glitter on American craft white textured card as snow on the roof and around the base.  Two red brads for the door, red ribbon to hand and a wee gingerbread button by the door.  I have also added a few trees from the Joyful hearts range to give it an added Christmas feel.

So ladies that's me for today....I'll have more again for you tomorrow, happy crafting!!

2 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous creations, loving the cracker those snowflakes are lush. hugs Ali x

Kirsti said...

Loving the gingerbread house - it's very cute!!!