Saturday, April 02, 2016

Time to tickle that creative funny bone.

It has become a bit of a habit on a Saturday for me to share with you a few creative quotes that I have found during the week.  Here are the few that made me smile this week.

The first is for all my crafting buddies stateside.  It is always the first thing I want to do when going to America and I have been known to spend as long in Michael's as at Disney.


You can keep Frozen ladies, "Do I want to go to Michaels?"
Silly question really, who wouldn't want to go?  My idea of heaven or could it be hell, all those lovely things you can't bring home because of baggage allowance.

For this next quote I find following it can get you into trouble with the other half.  
My top tip is leave out the hoover, plugged in and ready to go, spray your furniture polish and then head into the craft room.  No one will ever know.  Then you jump into action as you hear the car on the drive.


Your secret is safe with me.
If you haven't done the above yet?  Why not?
It works perfectly!
Why not give it a go and let me know how you get on.

Finally to all you tidy crafters out there, that is NOT normal!
I'm a messy crafter all the way, how about you?


Only of course when it comes to creative matters.  The mess does help.  That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

That's all from me today, I hope you've enjoyed my picks for this week.  
Have a super weekend and more crafty fun from me real soon.

6 comments:

karenlotty said...

They all apply to me! And I admit that yes I have had a mad five minute flurry of housework as OH appears around the corner. Being a little bit out of puff seems to help too lol! I haven't done it very often, about 10 times in 40 years.
I'm just about to post an oldie. Yours is adorable.I'll try and link it back too.
PS I loved your CAS card earlier in the week

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Michaels, Joanns and all the other fabulous craft shows in the US. So many bargains and so much choice. As for being a tidy crafter I am, just can't leave a mess, when I have finished a project I have to tidy before starting the next one. That saves so much time looking for things and also having to put away lots of stuff. My craft room does need a thorough clean though. I can't possibly waste time taking everything off the shelves every week, it gets a quick dust but a good hoover once a week and a thourough clean every so often.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Haha, they are great Erika, love the one about the hoover, will try it out :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Cara said...

Love the funnies, I'm definitely an abstract kind of gal! Have a great weekend, Cara x

Barb said...

Great Saturday funnies Erika. The second certainly applies to me I'm ashamed to say. I'm with you a messy crafter. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, well I don't know of this store so that quote is lost on me, but I am a tidy crafter, I've never gotten used to having my own space to craft yet and I still put things away. Great funnies, have a great Saturday, Kate x