Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's the weekend, time for a smile!

Good morning to you all and did you survive the stormy weather this weekend?
It was like a scene out of The Sound of Music in my home Friday night, as one by one the kids and then the pup entered our room, by 3.30 am I was singing "My favourite things," in my head.
We ended up with no felt on our shed, a missing BBQ cover and the cover from the chimney removed.  Luckily as the chimney cover flew off the roof it missed the cars and just ended up in the front garden.  That could have been nasty!
The journey into work Friday morning was a little hairy too as roads were closed due to fallen trees, lots more traffic than normal on my usual route.

I am in work early today and as it's another dine in with steak on the menu, it will be a busy one.
Whilst I am beavering away I thought I'd share a couple of funnies with you.
Hazel the first one is for you, in answer to your question, yes working does get in the way of crafting!
 

How true is that!

This is my plan for tomorrow....I best get my "granny crafts" out ready!


And finally, have I mentioned before that I love Pinterest?
Maybe once or twice?
This is my long term plan and I am sticking to it, because some of the pictures I have pinned on Pinterest are just fabulous.


It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for this weekend, stay warm and cozy and if you are crafting have fun.
Catch you next week.  x

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Just love it Erika. Like the others as well. Hoow work wasn't to bad. Hazel x