Friday, January 17, 2014

I think this might be a new addition to my crafty stash too.

Hi folks, busy yesterday painting my kitchen, should be doing it today too but I'm enjoying time with the family instead.  I have decided to repaint and distress my kitchen to a French shabby chic style using Anne Sloan paints.  I hope it will look fab when finished but there is a lot of layering and wiping back, so is taking a bit longer than a straight forward paint job, but hopefully will be worth it when finished.  I will take some photos when finished so I can share.

On to today and I saw these as part of the releases for CHA 2014.....I've still to get their hexagonal one which I think is also really neat but loving these too.


I was lucky enough to win a couple of these punches a while back on Facebook, I got the buttons and circles.  I find them great to use on cards as embellishments and you can add corresponding papers that work with your projects.  I think it's a really neat idea and love the ones I already have.

I've actually got a day off tomorrow and hopefully I might get some crafting in at some point.  I've still not got to tidy my room yet....still on the to do list but as some of you commented....I know where everything is whilst messy.  If I tidy it I can guarantee I will loose stash cause I won't remember where I've put it! 
Do you find that?

Anyway I'm going to sign off for today, enjoy your weekend folk and hopefully I'll be back next week with some craftiness.

6 comments:

Patricia said...

I have passed on these a few times, still not convinced.
Might have a look when I am at SECC in March. Crafters Companion might not be there though!!!!!!! They were missing last year in October.
Have a great weekend off
Hugs

Patricia xx

Diane said...

Greetings Erika, wow can't wait to see what your painted kitchen looks like when finished.

The punches look like they would add a nice element to card making.

Hugs diane

Shazza said...

oooh interesting. Cannot wait to see you kitchen x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, your kitchen sounds like it will be lovely, looking forward to seeing your photos.
These look handy wee things for embellishments, hugs Kate X

Kat said...

These look interesting Erika. Can't wait to see your updated kitchen, sounds nice.

Kat xx

Hazel said...

Erika I will look forward to seeing what you do with these! Also how your kitchen turns too.
Hazel x