Thursday, April 05, 2012

Sugar arh honey, honey!

I'm late, I'm late....for a very important date.  Whoops sorry folks it's Sugar bowl time again number 81 and the turn of the fabulous Gayle to treat us to a sketch.  The challenge is to use plaid or strips.
Here is my take...


I have used Pirate Monkey from Sugar Nellie, I think he is so cute and he is coloured with copic markers.  The plaid paper is from Elsie and is called Forrest Ranger and is mixed with my own card stock.  The pirates chest is from Darcie's stamp set Shiver me timbers as is the sentiment.  The pearls are from Hobby house.  Finally the embossing folder is by Sizzix and is also a plaid.

The pirate sentiment also hides back into the chest too, as Paul Daniels would say "that's magic!" 
A little interactive card for a cheeky little monkey! 
You've guessed it....I have someone in mind with this one.
And the sketch....



The prize up for grabs are your choice of 4 Sugar Nellie stamps moving up to 6 if we have more than 100 entries. 
It only remains for me to say....you've got to be in it to win it, enjoy and happy crafting!

I'm now away to draw the winner of my candy....I will announce the results very soon.  x

3 comments:

Lilian said...

Awesome card Erika! I love the embossed plaid. Very nice colors too! :) Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous as always Erika

Ali x

Shazza said...

beautiful card Erika x