Friday, April 27, 2012

Sneaky peaky....and there's more!

Hi everyone...I am madly crafting away for tomorrow in Aberdeen having lots of fun with new crafting products...what will I be up to tomorrow?!  That is the twenty dollar question but stay with me and I'll share a couple of sneaky peaks.

First I need to mention this......


Ooo got to pop on over to Funky kits and have a lookie!  New stash....always a good start to the weekend and it is Friday.

This week I was also asked to do three cards all for the same family celebration.....better make them different then.


I hope they both have a fabulous day. x

Finally for today a couple of sneak peaks...what will I be playing with tomorrow......can you guess from the pictures?


How about this one?


Mmm that one was a little easier but how about this one?


Do you know what it is yet?  Move over Rolf Harris!
If you had a wee nose at my desk on Wednesday this week a few more clues were available there.
Shall I be kind and post one tomorrow?
What a tease.  Bad, bad girl! 

Before I go I'd just like to wish you all a super weekend and don't forget if you are near the Papeterie in Aberdeen tomorrow pop on in and say hi.

2 comments:

Shazza said...

liking the sneak peeks and your cards, have fun tomorrow x

Bridget Larsen said...

Have a great time, gorgeous cards
Bridget #1