Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girls just want to have fun part 2!

Today I wanted to show you what we made with the lovely Anne at Girls just want to have fun on Saturday.
I loved this class.

And the back....


Isn't it super? 
Now I just have to make a nice place for her in my craft room and maybe give her a name?!*
Thanks Anne for a great class full of techniques. 
I had a ball and I think I'll be using some of these techniques again very soon.

No crafting time for me today, I'm having another family day.....
How soon before I can admit withdrawal symptoms? 

Shh!  Don't tell but it will be soon.  :)

5 comments:

Jane said...

I loved this one too and have loads of ideas for more...but can't find the busts online anywhere to buy!
kicking myself for not buying a couple of the kits :0(

Lau W said...

Oh this is so feminine, love your creation !
xxx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, so pretty....

Anne said...

Thank you Erika, so glad you enjoyed it .
Anne x

Shazza said...

so cute. Did you name her yet?