Friday, June 10, 2011

Sew that's all from me!

The final selection from the weekends demo for you and it's sewing all the way.
I love these new stamps from Personal Impressions, don't you?
Very ON trend.


I have used:
Stamps:  Andy Skinner , PI Vintage Sewing and Lace & Thread.
Card:  American craft textured card stock and water colour card.
Ink:  Coloured with distress inks Black Soot and Scattered Straw.
Seam binding from stash.


For this card I have used:
Stamps:  PI Vintage Sewing and "Stitch" from Andy Skinner  A stitch in time.
Paper:  TH Idea-ology Kraft resist pad.
Ink:  Distress ink Black Soot and Rusty Hinge.
Embellishments:  Idea-ology Ornate plates and brads, Pearls by Zva Creative,
Seam binding, thread and lace from stash.

That's all for now folks...I'm away to catch up with a few Sugar Nellie addicts at the HOS today....happy crafting!

3 comments:

Serendipity Stamping said...

Oh my goodness how I love these two cards!! I really have to go back to work so I can spend some money again. LOL

Elaine said...

Fabulous Erika!
Two amazing cards. I do so love all the different styles of cards you make.

Hugs Elaine xx

Juls said...

I love these cards so so much!!! I love sewing images, sewing was my first love before I descovered papercrafting!! love the real vintage look of these creations!!! Hugs Juls