Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Happy birthday!

Well, I have been meaning to post all week I have photo's to show
....however time has been against me and I just haven't got on here.
Yesterday was my birthday and I promised you some candy....arh well,
it's sat here waiting for me to get off my backside and sort out...I will do.

I also have the items I made at the Aberdeen event to show you, what a great day out was had by all.

Oh, and I had a kids craft party at the beginning of the week, again to show you.

So what else have I been up to?

I've had demo's and classes plus on Saturday this week you can catch me at Howden's Garden Centre in Inverness from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.
Do pop along if you can and say "hi"...I shall be getting a bit inky!!!  (It's a clue!)

Tomorrow is the next Sugar Bowl challenge so I am away to catch up on there, ready for a new lovely sketch tomorrow...back soon with lots to show you!

No comments: