Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Samples squeak!



Meet Alexander "squeak" caught up with him and his family at the weekend!
He wasn't very chatty!

On to crafting items,
recently I was asked by boss at PI to provide her with some samples of work for when she visits clients. 
So here are a few re-runs of cards I enjoyed making from recent demonstrations, some of which have been altered slightly.....just because I can!  LOL.


For this card I have used Tim Holtz Ideal-ology Vintage shabby papers and Ornate plates plus brown American craft textured card. 
I have used a range of Martha Stewart punches; Deep edge Garden gate, deep edge Cherry blossom trim, PATP French scroll and Dollie lace.
Also Spellbinder Nestabilities Lacey circles, finished with Distress ink Walnut stain.

I love the layered luck of this card and have just attached the papers at the top so they all swing freely.

On to my next card:


This was an easel card made using Martha Stewart punch Vintage lace...I had to adjust the size to make the PATP work so the card is a 5" square and I also wanted the lace around the card not to be compromised by joining them together so I have a thinner than normal strip joining the two part together.
The stamps are from Hero Arts Anytime messages and Silhouette flower, bling from Zva Creative.

This is such a quick and simple card to make but looks effective...it certainly was a hit with the ladies in Aberdeen as the stamp sold out on the day.

No comments: