Monday, May 09, 2011

Elegant black and white!

I promised after the weekend to give you a sneaky peak of my next up coming class again in Elgin this Saturday the 14th of May.



As I mentioned in an earlier post, if you want more information regarding upcoming classes contact Kate at
Papercraft's Boutique 01343 548864.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon growling at the computer as I tried to set up a personal watermark for my cards. 
I so wish I could find my way around Photoshop better, anyone else find it none user friendly?
There has been a few issues over the last couple of weeks regarding other blog friends art work being used and sold as inspiration by a third party.
We all love to share ideas in the craft world and it's such a shame that a person can spoil it for others.
If you have any advice on watermarking please leave me a comment and I will get back to you via your blog, many thanks and have a great day.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hi Erika,
Being completely useless at anything on the computer, I use Picasa to crop my photo's.
Within Picasa is a very simple tool to add a watermark..nothing too fancy so if you've had a fancy one made for you then this won't work.

Love Elaine xx