Sunday, May 08, 2011

Elgin's big craft day!

Morning crafter's! 
I so want to say "hi de hi" after that, LOL.
Thanks to all the lovely ladies who came to Elgin yesterday, I had a great day with like minded crafters.
In particular I would like to thank all the ladies who travelled so far...we had lovely ladies all the way from Peterhead and Inverness to name a couple of places. 
Us crafters do like to travel for special occasions!!

The lovely Kath was demonstrating using lots of lush new products and had stunning cards, tins, charms and wonderful configurations boxes, plus new stamps not yet released by the House of Sugar
Nip on over to her blog this week as I'm sure she'll be sharing her creations.
Very yummy indeed.

As I mentioned in earlier posts I was playing with Hero Art stamps and My Mind's eye papers. 
Both classes were full to the brim and everyone worked so hard that we finished on time...which if you know me, it is very unusual! 
We even managed a bit of banter and fun in the mix.
So here is what we got up to:






For the above cards we used:
Hero Art stamp sets:  Happy definition, Layered flowers, Whimsical house and Find joy.
Papers from My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose.
Ranger Glossy accents and Distress ink Tea dye.
Martha Stewart deep edge punch Blossom eyelet.

That's all from me for today. 
I bought some new stash yesterday at the shop and had a lovely parcel sat waiting at home from Walzing Mouse Stamps too.  I so want to play but really must tackle my ironing man mountain first, boo, hiss!
The sooner it is done the sooner I can play!
Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you are up to.

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

absolutely gorgeous cards Erika - think I need to take one of your classes. I love that deep edge punched edge too
forget the ironing - throw it all in the tumble dryer and fold it as soon as its done
Debz
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab creations Erika...enjoy your new stamps

Ali x

Lau W said...

So nice cards, superb !
xxx

Anne said...

Sorry I missed a great day Erika --- didn't want to spresd the spots !!!!
Hope to catch you next time
Anne x

Juls said...

so fab to see the cards in full! Hugs Juls