Sunday, February 06, 2011

Today I would like to start by giving a big
"THANK YOU" to all the lovely ladies who came to see me at the The Papeterie yesterday.
I had fun and I hope you did too.
Thanks to Charlotte for letting me use the Store Grand Calibur and large dies....it is a fab machine....I really NEED one!
LOL
Great to see you too Lorraine.

On to what we were playing with.....well, we had of course the Grand Calibur, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Martha Stewart punches, Hero art and PI stamps, Kay & Co/American craft/ Ranger papers, Tim Holtz goodies and distress inks.
YUM!




To make the wall hanging I have used:
Ranger Grungeboard bracket book
Paper Tim Holtz Ideaology Shabby vintage pink, American craft pink textured card.
Spellbinders nestabilities Labels 1 and 14.
Martha Stewart Punches:  Cosmos flower, Frond branch, Vintage lace corner punch, Lace heart edger punch, Scallop 2 dot edger punch.
Hero art stamps Anytime messages.
Ranger distress ink Spun sugar.
Zva Creative bling in a wheel & jewel brads.
Ribbon and bell from my stash.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning E! love it :)
Such a nice way to 'hang' photo's.
Hope you are feeling much better and you escaped your son's lurgies lol
Have a great Sunday,
Marlena xx

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous creation Erika, glad you had a super day!

Ali x

Maria Therese said...

Aaaawww how sweet!!

Kirsti said...

Glad you had a great day Erika and sorry again that I didn't make it over...

Kirsti xx

Juls said...

this is such a sweet creation!!!! I love it!! Hugs Juls