Monday, February 14, 2011

More from Elgin Demo day....get your glasses on as the next two cards are going to be BRIGHT!!


I did warn you!
Aren't these K & Co papers fab? 
The range is Berry sweet and boy they make you think SPRING, beautifully bright and colourful to take you out of the winter blues.
I have also used PI stamp set Cherry on the top, American craft cream card,  Martha Stewart deep edge punch Blossom eyelet, edger punch two dot and doily lace, then Spellbinder nestabilities beaded ovals and labels 14 plus a bit of ranger distress ink vintage photo and glossy accents.

Fancy another bright one?




Sorry about the photo for this one but guess you could say I took it at the wrong angle!  From above.
This is my attempt at a twisted easel card. 
I have used K & Co Berry sweet with orange and white American craft card.
The stamps are PI Knotty and friends and the Spellbinders are Half moon circles, labels 14 and the felt flower was cut with Big scalloped circles edged with stickles and put together with a Zva creative bling brad...the leaves I cut myself and stitched on my sewing machine along with the edges of the card.
The twisted easel card is easy to put together and there are instructions here so give it a go.

Now on to the award sent to me by the wonderful Marlena.  Many thanks. x



Now I have to send it to 8 peoples blogs I like to read and then leave you 8 interesting facts about me....gosh!

1.  Sharon
2.  Sarah
3.  Kiki
4.  Lilian
6.  Sarah
7.  Tiets
8.  Kirsti

Now onto the 8 facts.

1.  I enjoy baking and quality controlling it!
2.  I love The Vampire diaries and True Blood series on TV.
3.  I got married at Edinburgh castle to grumpy (my present nickname for hubby!)
4.  I spend too much time on facebook and the computer when I could be crafting.
5.  I used to be able to strip down and put back together again an SA80 blindfolded...like I'm going to need to do that again!
6.  My nickname at school, amongst others was Bones!  Not a bone in sight now, boo hoo!
7.  I have flown over, sailed under and travelled over the Forth road Bridges by chipmunk, rib, car and train! 
(You did say interesting facts)
8.  I'm very proud of both my boys especially how quickly my eldest has settled at his new school.  :)

Now aren't you glad you know me better, LOL.
More for you tomorrow....




5 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous creations and facts Erika :D

LOL at grumpy love it!

Ali x

Sarah B said...

Oh, Blimey Thanks Erika, I am alweays thrilled and surprised to receive awards, I'll post this later when I'm back from work. Love your creations The Twisted Easel is gorgeous. Hugs Sarah B X

Tiets said...

woww great creations Erika!!! and thank you so much for the award!!
Hugs Tiets

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards and your right about the papers so yummi!
Thank you so much for the sweet Award too! Lots of hugs!

Lilian said...

Awww...thanks for thinking of me Erika :) THANK YOU for the award. I am very happy to be working with you :) Gorgeous cards! :)