Friday, February 11, 2011

I promised a later post today and here it is.
Work all sorted for tomorrow except for photos as the light was going just as I finished...a wee job for in the morning.
Anyway moving on to the last of my items taken to Aberdeen and it was this star book:


Now I have done this before in Elgin and was inspired to do so by the fabulous Becca over on Amazing Paper Grace.

I have used American craft card stock, Spellinders nestabilities Large rectangle scalloped long and labels 15, Hero arts stamps You're the best, Hello tree and Anytime messages, bling from Zva creative, copics to colour and ribbon from stash.
I am loving the little Poly clear Hero art stamp sets, they're fab for little projects like this book and so much fun to play with.
Far to cute!

So that's me all ready for my crafting fun tomorrow just sat now waiting for my big boy to get home from school for a big hug!!  :)



2 comments:

Juls said...

oooooooooooh wow!!!! these are just fab!!!! Hugs Juls

Shazza said...

this looks great Erika, hope today goes well too x