Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another day and more from Saturday.  This time a little less colourful and more on the minimal front.
I am so loving this embossing direct to the card technique, should have seen my hubby's Valentine card...embossed then a wee heart....couldn't have done less!!  LOL




This is my Wedding easel card and is a re run of a previous card using my Martha Stewart PATP Vintage lace and edger Lace heart.  The stamps I have used are from Hero Arts Bride and Groom hearts and Anytime messages with bling from Zva creative and ribbon for stash.  The Spellbinder nestabilities that I have embossed with is labels 14, image is coloured with copics and all edged with Ranger distress ink Antique linen.
I think I could get in to the minimal look!! 

On to the matching candle:



The only added items I have used for the candle are Cosmos flower and Frond branch Martha Stewart punches, all the rest are as above for the card.
Anyway that is me for today.
Have a great day whatever you are up to.
xxx

2 comments:

Shazza said...

gorgeous card and candle Erika I love them x

Juls said...

so gorgeous and romantic!!! I adore these!!! Hugs Juls