Sunday, October 17, 2010


Well that is me back in sunny Scotland after a trip visiting family around the country.  This card was for my Aunt who's birthday was whilst we were away.  Again it is a re-run of a similar card made recently for a class over in Ellon.  We used these papers over there and I couldn't resist getting some for myself as I am loving black and cream just now (black and cream card stock from the Papeterie, in Aberdeen).  The pad is "Paris Nights" by g.c.d studios.  I have used jewelry fixings and a brad in the centre of my flower which has been made with Spellbinder nestie "Peony", the leaves have been made from Spellbinder boarderabilities classic grand lace and my Martha Stewart lace punch in the background.  The stamp is from Walzing mouse and is part of the Celtic selection.
I have finished off using black soot ranger distress ink and black journal pen.  (Which seems to be the norm for me just now!)

I have had real crafting withdrawals over the last week and have a caravan waiting for a good clear out, plus a mound of washing Widow Twanky would be shocked at....boo, hoo.  Maybe if I get cracking I might get a little craft time later.
That said I better get off here then......enjoy your Sunday.

3 comments:

kate said...

hi Erika, It was great to meet you the other day at the Papeterie !your demos were great and very inspiring ! hope to meet you again
Kate (Ganson)

Kirsti said...

I lik ethis one a lot Erika...Pity I missed you this weekend - would have been good to catch up - can't remember the last time I saw you!!!...x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous cards! What a speed you make them!