Thursday, October 21, 2010

So it's that time again....but today it's my first as a Sugar Bowl Sweetie.....yaah!
So this is my interpretation:


I have used a stamp from the Luca and Nellie Halloween kit....which is on special offer just now over on Funkykits.
Up for grabs this challenge is a fabulous prize consisting of a set of Spellbinder Nestabilities and 6 Sugar Nellie pick 'n' mix stamps.....(you get to choose!)
The challenge was set by the wonderful Marlene:


With the added challenge to make it "One for the boys!"
As it's that time of year again I decided to go with a Halloween theme with Sugar Nellies very own version of Frankenstein.
I have used white and black card stock together with paper from atd Tricks and Treats.  I have used Spellbinder Nestabilities label 8 and Martha Stewart edger punch arched lattice.  The lettering stamps are from my own stash as is the ribbon and google eyes.  The image has been coloured using copic markers.

I have really enjoyed my first time on the Sugar bowl....I hope you enjoy the challenge too, look forwards to seeing what you all come up with and good luck on the prize front.  :)


7 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Well done on becoming a Sugar Bowl Sweetie. Fab card.

Unknown said...

Hi Erika...I'm thrilled to be one of the Sweeties with you!! Your card is adorable...and the perfect boy b-day card!! LOVE IT!! I really like the white "stitching" you used! Very clever! Pat Frank

Ali Watson said...

Fab card Erika he looks all set for Halloween. Love it. Have a fab evening. Hugs Ali x

Elaine said...

Fab card Erika.
Love this halloween guy, and I love the googly eyes too.
So pleased to have you on the team, I've always loved your cards.

Hugs Elaine xx

Sarah Louise said...

Huge congratualtions on becoming a sweetie, well deserved and that card is sooooo cute. Well done

Kiki said...

Such a fantastic card. Great job!!!

Hugs, Kiki

Tiets said...

it is great to have you on board the team and your first card is lovely!
hugs Tiets xx