Thursday, October 07, 2010


Today's post is a star book and I took motivationn from Becca at Amazingpapergrace, thanks again Becca, you are such an inspiration.
The book is made with Spellbinder Nestabilities Long classic scallop rectangle, which is fab because everything is spot on size wise, it makes it a very easy book to make.
The paper is AC textured blues and K & Co Winter Wonderland together with stamps from PI PA Large Christmas and PA Essential Christmas together with Memento Danube blue.  I have finished with black journal pen, glitter and a few pearls together with ribbon from my stash.


As I was just demoing the book I have added Christmas greetings and stamps, if I was making it for a gift I would include some photographs....it would make a nice alternative to a Christmas card.


Anyway that's all my demo samples from Papercraft's Boutique at the weekend.  Got a few cards to share with you next week but meantime I'm taking a wee break over the weekend as we have a family reunion coming up....should be good fun!


No comments: