Sunday, October 03, 2010


So firstly I would like to thank all the lovely ladies that came over to Papercraft's Boutique yesterday...what a great day I had...I hope you had fun also, enjoy your new toys!  :)

The first card I am going to show you is a Never ending card and I loved making this....it just goes on and on and well you've guessed it.....on!  I have linked above to the You tube instructions I used, thanks ladies for sharing and anyone in cyber land setting out to have a go enjoy.
I have used the fabulous new Personal Impressions Christmas stamps PA Large Christmas together with PI embossing powder pewter shimmer and Archival ink Jet black.  It is ages since I've done a lot of embossing work but really enjoyed dusting down my heat gun and playing again. 
It was stamping and embossing that first got me into card making a wee while ago now :)....when I lived in Edinburgh.  There was a great stamp shop just off Princess Street which had wall to wall stamps, it was fabulous.  Sadly it is no longer there but used to be a real treat to visit.
I have also used AC grey textured card and white card stock together with round and big scallop circles from Spellbinders Nestabilities, finishing with fine clear glitter and pearls.  I have kept the card simple as the delight is actually picking up the card and playing with the never ending aspect of it.....I challenge you to pick one of these cards up and put it down without having a play.....or maybe that's just me!


This next card also using the same PI stamps I took my inspiration from Littleprincesscards who has a fabulous blog with beautiful cards.  Take a trip over and marvel at her beautiful work.
I have used AC black and white textured card, my round nestabilities from Spellbinders, PI clear embossing powder and white ribbon from Papercraft's boutique.  I love the simplicity of this card....less is more as I was reminded yesterday!

Finally I would just like to say a big thank you to Gayle over on the Sugar Bowl for inviting me over to play with the lovely Sugar Bowl Sweeties!
I'm looking forwards to the challenge and getting out my Sugar Nellie stamps...time to play!!  Yippee!
Can't wait...... :)

No comments: