Wednesday, December 02, 2009


This was a quick card I made this morning, I would have liked to spend more time on it and followed Marlene's sketch over on the Sugarbowl but time was against me....don't work well early!
The stamp is from funky kits Drum kit by Mary Hall and the paper is Voltage, static collection from Crate Paper.
On to the card..I made this for Shaun, one of my eldest boy's best friends who is unfortuately in hospital just now with swine flu.  He is a keen musician and you've guessed it, he plays the drums.  Shaun calls for my son every morning to walk to school and we miss him....we've been late every morning this week!
Get well soon Shaun, we're all thinking of you.  xxx
Hopefully my son will remember to get all his class mates to sign it today so it can be sent to him.

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Gee... Erika a post two days running..lol.. Hope you son's friend is better soon...x