Tuesday, December 01, 2009


Ho, ho, ho......it's December, when did that happen?
Keeping it simple this year and enjoying using my SU stash.  Not my usual Christmas green but I'm loving SU's Old Olive ink and papers... oh and the tree stamp from the Seasons of Joy stamp range.  The ribbon I think I picked up in the states and the metal Christmas tree was in my stash.
So what did you get in your Advent calendar today.......?
Chocolate yum...the only time of the year that you allow the kids it before breakfast!
It all starts now...the festive fun, the decorating of the house...I like it when everything is done and sorted and you can sit back and relax...so that will be 11p.m. on Christmas Eve then!! 
Enjoy and happy Christmas crafting.

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Ho ho ho to you too Erika... see you have been busy with SU... I have got loads but I don't think I have any actual stamps!!! (maybe something to do with the TWELVE DRAWERS that are already bulging with stamps...lol..see you Saturday...x