Monday, December 28, 2009



So did you all have a great Christmas?
What was your favourite part?
We still have family on my husbands side staying with us but it has been an interesting time as usually we spend it down with my family.  I must admit it was lovely to stay at home and HE, the big man, came!
I was lucky to get a laptop as my present...and have been enjoying wandering around blogland catching up with other folk's blogs....this machine is old and sometimes takes soooo long that I don't "hop" often...changes a foot, lol.
So what was your favourite gift or moment at Christmas? 
I'd love to know.

This was a gift I have made for my friend Karen who always likes something handmade for Christmas...A wall hanging using the Bo-bunny Tis the season range and acetate mini book from papermania...Now I haven't mat and layered for her Christmas photos like I would normally because I think the papers are so fabby, it would be a shame not to see them...I will leave the final decorating to her.
I have used stamps from papermania,  and SU with white stazon and diamontes in the snowflakes, rub ons, bells and ribbons are from my craft room stash!
My favourite embelishment are the clear acetate stars from Papercraft Boutique in Elgin, which I've stamped and embelished.  When I bought them...because I thought....ooooooo...I'll do something with them...I wasn't sure what but...will now be going back for more to play with!


1 comment:

Kirsti said...

That's a really lovely, thoughtful gift Erika... I wish I had friends like that...lol...x