Friday, September 30, 2016

Sharing and oldie this Friday Gorjuss style!

Oh I'm late, I'm late for my oldie post this morning.  I usually work Tuesday/Wednesday but am working Thursday/Friday this week and I believe it has thrown me.  In my defence I was in the kitchen last night till late baking for the MacMillan coffee morning today at work, I have made Pina colada cupcakes, Chocolate praline traybake and Marshmallow and cherry Rocky road.  I shall take a picture before I go to work and show you tomorrow.

Back to today and it's oldie day again, time for you to join me, if you would like to, reposting an older post or a crafty item you made a while a go but haven't yet posted.  I would love it if you would join me, just for fun.  It is interesting to see how styles and fashions have changed over the years.
Today I have a wee Gorjuss girl for you.



The card is made with Spellbinder Nestabilities Grand Big Scalloped Circles and Labels 8.
Stamps:  "Ruby" from the Gorjuss range and wording from Andy Skinner "Words Up".
Distress ink:  Tea dye and Fire brick.
Paper:  White card stock and TH Kraft Resist from the Idea-ology range as is the grunge heart.

Feel free to link up with me below and I shall visit you all and comment over the coming weekend.  I really look forwards to seeing what "makes" you reshare, all for the joy of crafting and looking back in time.
Finally I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who regularly join me sharing an oldie today and tomorrow.  It means a lot to me that you play along and I really look forwards to enjoying a wee hop after work with a mighty fine cup of tea and slice of cake.
Have a great Friday folks and more from me tomorrow.


4 comments:

Barb said...

Your Gorguss card is really pretty Erika. I love round cards. Wish I could come to your coffee morning. It sound scrumptious. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Oooo cakes how lovely - great card too. Have a good day xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
snap I was making cakes yesterday also.
I made coffee cake, Lemon Drizzle, and Lacy Iced Cupcakes.
Your Oldie today is really fab and such a gorgeous shape and images.
Love the news print background also.
Have a very lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika, gorgeous card, it's such a pretty image.
Sorry couldn't play this week, busy all day yesterday and didn't have time to look an oldie out.
Went to see Anthropoid last night with the gorgeous Cillian Murphy, good, but slow and I dosed off for a bit.
Off to buy a sewing machine today, just a fairly basic one, been thinking about it for a wee while.
Have a lovely weekend, Kate x