Wednesday, May 21, 2014

No crafting for me today.

Afternoon all, today I've been out shopping with my mum.  Not something I do everyday!
It wasn't even exciting shopping but we popped to work, lots of nice yummies for tea, mmmm.
Dine in on again this weekend at Marks and Spencer with lots of choices, especially if you get in before the weekend.
It would be rude not to have had a selection to share with my parents!  :)

This afternoon I've been catching up on a couple of card orders but I can't share them with you just yet.  I have to hand them out first.  I did however see this quote and thought it was very true so I just had to share.


I love this.
Too many time we worry about whether other people will like our finished project or not, when what is important is enjoying the process.
Isn't that why we craft?
Not everyone is going to like all of your work all of the time, it's the nature of the beast.
We all have different tastes because if we didn't the world would be a boring place.

Here's to being different and having fun in the process!
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.  x

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you had some time with your mum, ok just food shopping for yummy stuff for tea but I bet you chatted a lot? Your quote is again so true, I always says that it would be a boring world if we all liked the same and being different is good. Hazel xx

Cass said...

Hope you're having a great time with your parents visiting.Love the quote.I agree we're too critical of our own work. xx

Patricia said...

Glad you are having time with your mum even if it was "food shopping" we all have to eat.
Great quote, we are always so critical of our own abilities.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Juls said...

Love This!!! Hugs Juls