Tuesday, February 04, 2014

A little something for you to hang onto....scrap booking home furnishing style!

Good morning all and today I have a little something to share with you that my mum asked me to make ages ago for her friend.
I have to admit if I am given a deadline, I work to it no problem but if someone just says, "oh can you make me one", I tend to be really bad at sitting down and cracking on with it.
This year I plan to try and get a few of these type of projects done and dusted....that's the plan anyway.

This wall hanging is to place photographs on.  I do give a circle template with it for the recipient to cut photos to size before placing on the wall.
On the reverse of the acrylic behind the black paper there is lined paper so that you can also write a little about the photograph on the front.


I would have liked not to use my flash with this photograph but it is so dark in the house this afternoon.  I think you can get the general idea even with my flash spot!  
The paper is g.c.d Paris nights and the acrylic mini book is by Papermania. The heart die cut is by Sizzix, with ribbon and embellishments from my stash.  I have used a swirl stamp and bling on the acrylic pages too.

Today I plan on making a few Valentine cards for my local shop...last minute as always.  
I hope you have a super day.  x

4 comments:

Hazel said...

What a fab idea Erika, just love it. Hazel x

Lau W said...

This is superb ! Si ingenious !
Have a nice day my friend !
xxx

Patricia said...

Brilliant what a fantastic idea, I love it.
Hugs

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant idea for photos, it looks lovely, hugs Kate x