Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Whilst I'm away let's have a play....Spellbinder style!

Morning, whilst I'm as busy as a bee at work I thought I'd share with you this card from the weekend.



I have used the Spellbinder A4 embossing folder dots together with Shapeabilities Ornate Squares, Nestabilities Decorative labels 22 and D-Lites Medallion 7.  The sentiment is from Marion Emberson It's all in the Words and bling from my stash. 

I love creating these 3D Spellbinder cards, keeping the colour way simple and layering up the dies.
Keeping things easy Spellbinder style!

That's all from me today. 
I will hopefully see you for some more crafting tomorrow.

4 comments:

marion said...

Such creativity, love it, hugs, Marion

cuilliesocks said...

Loved all the cards from your demo, but this fab colour combination is so striking, and of course the die is marvellous. Hope your not working too hard, kate x

Lau W said...

Soft and delicat, a nice card, as always ;-)
xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Erika, very striking.

Kat xx