Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sneaky peak 3 "The revenge!"

Back again today with my final sneaky peak for my Aberdeen class on Sunday.


I know you shouldn't have favourites but this one is mine. 
I'm away to organise my bag and pack up some kits for Sunday's demonstration now, then hopefully I will get chance to tackle my next Sugar Bowl challenge later today.

Have a great Thursday, I'm working tomorrow and Saturday in M & S then Sunday in Aberdeen so I shall be a little quiet on here this weekend.  However, I have lots to share with you next week.
Wishing you all the best for the weekend and I wanted to finish today by sending all my friends over in the USA this....

Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Kat said...

More lovely embossing and diecuts Erika and still red and white. Looking forward to seeing the whole cards next week.

Kat xx

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, more intrigue, can't wait for the big reveal next week, you seem to have had fun with this one. Will miss you over the next few days and eagerly await your return.

Wilma x x

Lau W said...

Have a nice week-end Erika !!
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Ooo you've got those lovely poppy dies, I love them, but not yet used mine. your going to be busy this weekend by the sounds of it. Good luck for the demo, kate x