Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pigging sick!

A couple of weeks ago my dad went into hospital for an operation, all went well and he is now recuperating at home.  I sent him this get well card...


The image is by Meljens Design and has been coloured direct to card with prisma pencils.  I am so loving this technique working with kraft plus the less is more theme.
He is a very cute pig.

Why the pig?

My parents are Harley bikers and the are members of "HOG"  Harley Owners Group....hence my father gets lots of piggy things from me, well I can't afford to get him a new Harley bike!
I also sent him one of these...


It's a walking pig balloon which is apparently fab.  He has even been named!  Just proves a point, balloons can be enjoyed by any age.
Get well soon Dad.  xxx

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute card. Especially appropriate since they are Harly" owners.

trish said...

Your card would cheer up anybody who's feeling a bit ugh, really cute and coloured in beautifully as always.
Trish

Lau W said...

Oh so cute card for your dad !!!
xxx