Monday, January 23, 2012

New beginnings.

I'm back a little later than planned but I had my housework head on this morning and as it is a rare occasion I took full advantage of it.
Today I wanted to show you one of the cards I made at the crop.  This is a straight forward card with just a little colour, matting and layering.  Less is more!  Or so folk say.  I have to admit that I seem to be going through this phase at the moment...I think I'm liking the unfussy look. 
I still love all the layered cards that are about in blog-land.  I'm just a typical Gemini....
I like this way...
I like that...but which is best? 
Fight!  (As my boys would say, guess what program they love to watch?!)


This little digi image is available at Funkykits and I adore it.  It has to be my favourite baby image just now.  It has been coloured using copic markers and just layered onto blue card stock.  Simples squeak!
Bambino (the name of the stamp) is just too cute for words. 
Don't you think?

Anyway that's all from me today I'm away to magic something up for tea...mmmmm!


4 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Erika, I love the simplicity of this ... and is that your handwriting ... its so neat.
I'm a Gemini too ... makes crafting fun LOL!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is so gorgeous, big hugs love pops x

Lau W said...

Your card is superb, so sweet !
xxx

Jane said...

Beautiful Erika you have used one of my favourite digi stamps. xx