Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This is my entry for this months Sugar bowl and Marlene's sketch.
I have used Fancy pants papers Daydreams Imagine and Gaze...the flowers I have my mum to thank for making and also for the lace as she brought me a whole bag up last year after having a sort out...some of it is even homemade! 
The sugar nellie stamp is Guardian Angel and the phrase stamp was picked up in the USA last summer and is by Inkadinkado...I love it

"Some people come into our lives
and quietly stay.
Others stay for a while,
leaving footprints in our hearts
and we are never the same."

This is how I feel about the guys who I was on holiday last year as we had such a fabulous time together and was a real treat for my big birthday!

So big thanks to the guys over on the Sugar bowl for a great challenge and happy crafting to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... stunning Erika :)
Love your take on the sketch and that sentiment is awesome!
Hope you are a little better

hugs, Marlene xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Just gorgeous Erika! I adore it. The image is really stunning and the sentiment is perfect!

Glad tou chose to do this option today!

HUgs Judy xx

Kirsti said...

This is beautiful Erika - hope you feel better soon...xox

Sharon said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the flowers....x