Sunday, September 02, 2007



It seems like ages since I've updated my blog but the Funky kits team have been busy. Yesterday was our Christmas demo day at Papercraft's. Both Tracy (Bramwell demonstrator) and I had some lovely new Christmas products to play with all day. Karen was also kept very busy.

I have taken pictures of the work we did to be released soon on the Funky Kits site and then later on here.

Whilst at Papercraft's yesterday my husband took the boys to the Airshow at Lossie. A great day was had by all and when the official photographer asked for pictures of my smallest in his flying suit my other half agreed. I shall look forwards to scrapping those! We WILL get copies.

I was in such a craft mojo when I got home I took out my Kay and Co jewelry kit and made a charm bracelet of my boys and niece. Thanks Karen I really enjoyed making it and think I may be looking for some more to make into Christmas pressies this year!

Finally on a sad note today marks the 1st and 12th anniversary of the Nimrod crashes. Our thoughts are with the families at this time. The guys may be gone but not forgotten.

No comments: