Saturday, October 08, 2016

It's the weekend, time for a creative smile or two.

Good morning folks and how are you this Saturday?
It has become a habit to share a few creative quotes to make you smile on a Saturday whilst I am at work.  Today however I am not at work but still have plenty of things to do at home.  What to do first is the question.  Whilst I fight with what I want to do and what I really should do, I thought I'd share these quotes as they made me smile yesterday.
This first one is really advice. 


Purely for health and safety reasons of course.  Why?   Well, those of you who regularly visit know the reason.  Yup, my craft room is a mess, that being an understatement, a bomb having gone off is probably more appropriate. 
Then I start tidying, only to then have this issue....


Hands up who is nodding in agreement with the 69% point?  It is so hard to stay focused.  The will is there but the distraction is TOO great.

This next one has me slightly worried. 
I like to make my cards and presents but every year the festive season seems to approach so much quicker than my fingers can make. 
Every year I think I shall get more organised and every year I usually get worse.


Not panicking just yet but starting to think I might not get through the list of gifts I would like to make.  Gulp!

Finally something completely different but when I saw it I did think, I so need one of these.  If I feel this then I'm sure some of you might appreciate it too.


How neat is this line? 
I so want one. 

Anyway that is all from me for today. 
I spent yesterday baking, this time I made banana bread and more rocky road. 
I have been enjoying not having to rush about.
No plans as yet for today but I shall let you know how I get on.  Hopefully it will include a little crafting. 

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

another great selection of funnies Erika. I really should tidy my room too, it's beginning to hinder my creativeness having to work around the piles of unfinished projects :/
Have a great weekend.
Lorraine

karenlotty said...

They all apply to me I started to tidy my craft room, emptying boxes, giving away crafty items to my neighbour's children that I knew I wouldn't ever use, moved stuff around - that I cannot find now! I have piles of stuff that need to be put away etc that it looks like I haven't touched it - it looks worse! I think I am going to make a clothes line in my back hallway for a department of lost socks!

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant as usual Erika, my craft room isn't messy,but it is small and I've got so much stuff that I quite often forget what I have because it's in its place, your home bakes sound wonderful, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
Sorry I missed Friday's Oldie time just ran away from me with so much to do.
Some days I seem to get nothing done but it takes all day. LOL.
Yes your Saturday funnies are a brill as usual.
Most could apply to me except the sock one as I very rarely loose socks now there is only 2 of us, but when the family was all living under our roof I do very well remember thinking that the washing machine had somehow swallowed a sock or two.
We were eight in total when all the family was under one roof.
I was widowed and had 3 children and then I met my 2nd hubby who also had 3 chidren so all in all there were six children.
We got some funny looks filling out forms as you do as there was only 6 months between my youngest, and my hubbies youngest.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.