Friday, May 18, 2012

Thank crunchie it's Friday...I'll put a spell on you!

Hi folks and as another weekend looms what am I up to today?
This morning I have the dreaded dentist but on the upside there is a super cake shop nearby...mmmm.
This afternoon I have a Crafty birthday party for a lovely young lady and 7 of her friends.  We will be making a card and a box, then decorating them both.

Meanwhile back on the blog today I am sharing this card....


I have used Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Garden delight and Shapeabilities Moroccan Motifs.  The motif is two dies folded and then placed together.  The pearls and ribbon are from stash and the greeting stamp is from Paula Pascual Punchable labels.

I hope you have a super weekend whatever you are up to. 
My youngest has a sleepover on Saturday evening with a couple of his friends so I'm looking forwards to that!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card...

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the folded up die. It makes a great piece. Someone gave me something similar to play with. I didn't realize it was a die, although why not?

Lau W said...

Oh lovely card, super design, love the rosette you created, good idea !
have a nice week-end my friend !
xxx

Lilian said...

Wow Erika! That is a gorgeous card! Loving the folds. :)

marion said...

Gorgeous card Erika. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Marion

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Erika x