Saturday, May 12, 2012

Busy day getting inky!

I had a super day today at Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin. 
Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you to all the lovely ladies who popped in and for kept me nice and busy, the day just flew!
I'd also like to give a big shout to Fiona and Karen who made it all the way up from the Glasgow area, it was great to meet both of you.

So what did we get up to today....?
A bit of stamping, a bit of inking and even a bit of Spellbinding fun but to start with I wanted to share this card first.


Oh my, I love this new ink pad Peacock feathers....did I mention teal is my FAVOURITE colour!  LOL.
I only laugh as it is becoming the normal for me to turn up always dressed in teal to a demonstration and it has been commented on on more than one occasion.

So what did I use for this card;
Distress ink Peacock feathers,
Stamps;  PI stamp Polkadot background, Paula Pascual Punchable tags and Punchable labels.
Spellbinder nestabilities die Scalloped square and M-bossibilities Garden delight.
Bling and ribbon from stash.

I created the background by making a mask so that the dots became more random.  I then layered up the different stamps.   I combined ghosting techniques and double coloured stamping with the various tickets and the tag.
I think I might have to play some more with these stamps!

More from me tomorrow.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, Love all the different tags on it.....

Fiona said...

hey erika..was great to meet you too and loved all those beautiful creations you made!! you are super talented!!

Fi
x

craftyfoxglove said...

I really enjoyed the demo today, and your samples are beautiful, as always. I learned a couple of new techniques too. Fab way to spend a morning
Val

Becky said...

I love the design and the fab colours.
Becky x

Shazza said...

fab card, sounds like a fun day yesterday and I'm with you on loving the teal!!

Juls said...

fab!! Loving all the tags layered together! Hugs Juls