Monday, February 06, 2012

Less is more again!

Twice in one week must be a record for me.  I found myself with a wee bit of time this afternoon inbetween jobs and as the ladies over on Less is More have added the challenge this week to use the colour AQUA....one of my fav's....I had to have a play.  Well it would be rude not to, LOL!


I have used Broken china distress ink and stamps by Marion Emberson Design; Finding Joy everyday, Birthday kisses and Just because from PI.  The frame is by Spellbinder Fleur de lis Square and bling by Artoz.
I really enjoyed this challenge again this week.

Wedding samples away for final approval, my parents have gone home to snow....so now I have some housework and crafting to catch up on.  Boo to the housework but bring on the crafting!

On the crafting front we have just got a new link for the Sugar Bowl blog......are you liking it....I am.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

This is fabulous ERika
Love that panel edging
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This is another super design Erika, that deeply embossed frame looks terrific.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Shazza said...

anotehr fab card Erika x

Aileen said...

Love the framing for your gorgeous inky panel. x

Viv said...

This is so pretty Erica, well done :) Viv xx

Mynn xx said...

L-O-V-E this!!! Looks like a framed artwork! :) Beautiful!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous CAS card, love love love it

ali x