Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Simply Angelic!

Whoops didn't manage yesterday's post,
busy out buying wallpaper and paint to get my front room decorated before Christmas!
Then I had my friends children over in the evening
 and we had a craft session with some fabby Martha Stewart products,
I have taken pictures so will share them later this week with you.

Back to Andy Skinner's second class with fabby paint techniques.
Here is my tag;


With this tag we used the "dry brushing" technique with the wonderful new Martha Stewart paints and Andy's stamps "Simply Angelic".
Why not pop over to the lovely Kath's blog and check out her posting for yesterday....why...
well, she has been so good and gone home and finished her projects.
Arh Kath you are too good!  LOL.
I love how you've finished them.
An incentive indeed to get cracking with mine also.

Anyway that's all from me today.
I have a little boy off school desperate to help decorate
so I better go and get him from under my hubby's feet.

2 comments:

Juls said...

fabulous!!! I Love the texture!!! Hugs Juls

Shazza said...

oooh lovely x