Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let it snow!

Preferably after we've had the "summer" which is here just now.
Today I have the new Spellbinder Snowflake.


I have used:
Spellbinder Grand Nestabilities Scalloped circles plus the NEW 2011 Snowflake pendant
but rather than using the snowflake I have used the negative...just to be different.
The white card stock is as usual from American craft and the paper from K & Company Winter Wonderland.
The bling is from Zva Create and ribbon from my stash.
Another quick, simple and effective card to make.

Today I shall be mostly getting ready for my up and coming demo at
Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin this Saturday 10 till 4.
Can't wait!
Oh you should see what I've been playing with this week!
Karen will have some great deals available on the day.
Oh my!
Plus I am not the only demonstrator on the day!
It is going to be a fun packed crafting day.

2 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is a stunner Erika....apologies for my lack of blogging of late!

Have a fab day

Ali x

Juls said...

gorgeously elegant!!!! ..... Have fun at Elgin! Hugs Juls